ABOUT PÔ KÔ FARMS
PÔ KÔ FARMS – BEYOND GOOD COFFEE
- Pô Kô Farms coffee is Fairtrade certified. Farming, harvesting and processing comply with Fairtrade certification standards. Especially, Pô Kô Farms commit to implement sustainable agricultrual development which ensures safety not only for consumers and producers, but also to respect and protect nature.
- Coffee has transparent origin.
- 100% of green beans are quality controlled and roasted according to CQI standard
- Contribute to the development of community, especially giving development opportunities to children and women in underpriviledged families.
- Especially, this is an extremely delicious and smooth coffee that helps enjoyers feel perky and full of energy.
OUR DELICIOUS COFFEE IS CREATED BY GRATITUDE
At Pô Kô Farms, we always keep in mind:
100% fresh and ripe coffee cherries are carefully harvested and preliminarily processed within 24 hours.
- Selecting 100% fresh and ripe coffee cherries
- Natural fermentation
- Drying coffee on plates under natural sunlight.
At Pô Kô Farms, we focus on managing the uniformity and difference of each product line that we treasure to send to customers.